The Inside Out Web
- You bring your data along to services. If you want out of a service or it gets “sunsetted”, you take your data with you.
- Your cloud abstracted. Use cloud services under the hood with a friendly layer in top.
- Mobile-first. Phones are the device of choice.
- Portable. Run on your phone, run on a laptop, run in the cloud. Repeatable.
- Code is data: WebAssembly modules are stored like any other bit of data. Process content using modules and store that as new content.
- Composite data: SQLite can embed other types of content. In fact it could act as a store in itself. It could also reference external data, and index it along many attributes.
- Generated content: combine and create new content with ease. Assemble recipes from pre-made parts.
- Immutable data. Try new tools safely without fear of breaking everything. Never lose data. Efficiencies gained by the guarantee that data doesn’t change.